All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Dear Fellow Bloggers....

I GOT IN!!!!

excuse the outburst but this is the news I have been waiting forever for came today. Yours truly has received placement at the Bournemouth University where I will be embark on my dream of becoming a television/ film producer. I can't stop reading the stupid email. That is the truth. It says I have been awarded an Uncondtional place which means that I am in period and no body can tell me differently. I am over the moon to say the very least.

Anyhoos just wanted to share the good news.

Special thank you's go out to Kerry and Omari who kept asking me how things were looking and told me to hang in there. I truly wanted to hit u both cus even tho I had gotten back positive replies I still hadn;t gotten the final acceptance letter and I was truly depressed about the whole affair. And just asking me about it was sure to put me in a foul (er) mood.

Neways life is great life is wonderful muh shoe pop today but I getting a ride home so it's all A-OK in Ana land!!! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home