All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

:s weird.....

Boy you people does really amaze me. The next body to come in my face and tell me wow yeah but college is gonna be really expensive is gonna get a slap. I really doan mean to sound obnoxious...but i KNOW this already. When I applied I knew the costs!!! I knew how much boarding cost I knew about the tuition. All of that is what is giving me a headache so why are you pointing this out to me for what is surely the hundredth time!!! No consideration. There's a reason I don't talk to you. You bug me. And he is typing in all caps.....stupse......
...........................................................................................................................................

Looking forward to unwinding this weekend. Some of the peeps hanging at Quayside and I hoping to get me that Bubba;s burger I have been craving. (whoot) Probably go see One Love before that. Some Jamaican flick...see if it's any good. Oh boy I really need some time to de-stress or what have you. And it's best to do it with ppl you actually like. Yes I like wunna!! Some o wunna anyway. *eyeroll*

..........................................................................................................................

Headaches getting worse. Dr Crump here I come. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home