All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

lol.....so there is a certain someone on my list who's nick reads along the lines of them not being a nice person but they are attempting to be sweet. Now i niced it up rite there cus if u had to REALLy see the nick u'd realise how arrogant they are being.
Now I doan know about the sweet part...sweet when they're after something no doubt...but I never met anyone who took such pleasure and pride in being a total and complete dog. Ppl does amaze me.
..............................................................................................................................................

I wanna go rally tho. :S Is it really as trying as ppl make it seem?


..............................................................................................................................................

My dad surprised me the other night and talked to me really welll and I finally let out all the stuff I was holding in. He's usually the less sensitive of the two so for him to come and tell me he's worried about me and we need to talk is a real shocker. Alot of ppl I've been taking for granted are beginning to show that they do care and are there for me. Time to turn in that general reaction it seems. I've got much to be thankful for. ^__^.

People in general need to more thankful. (loss looka who talking)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home