All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

You know..once your romantically interested in someone ur bound to get mad with them. Of this I am convinced. It's like the things I can say to my other male friends who have no interest in me other than just a friend I can't say cus they will get pissed off. Take Boo for instance. I call him a loser all the time. It is not done in seriousness. And anyone who knows me knows how I talk. I say punk. I call my closest female friends heffas cus that is longstanding joke among us. I tell them that they're weird. They ask me who I am to talk. lol. Greig Corey and Jason are my closest male friends and I can tell them anything they doan get offended. I guess cus gthey know me.

This ....came from ...a blow up I had recently with a male....acquaintance. Now ok I am certain he likes me at least that is what he says.Yet he can;t seem to get used to the way I am and expects me to change for him. I haven;t asked him to change for me cus I doan see why he should cus we aren't in anything. Make sense? So tonite I texted him and told him this game sucked. I was referring to the Shrek game Digicell had going on. I stupidly assumed that he would know what i was talkimg about since he has a digi phone. He texts me backs hours later...what game.

I was like Forget bout it....LOSER!!!

Now maybe this was one of my more blonde moments but I doan see how I offended him...honest...if I had texted anyone else they would have stupsed at me and said Mel ur insane. anything along those lines. I got the lecture of my life. Told me to enjoy my life as I have made it. :S I am really really lost.Then I asked him what it was i said that upset him so much and he said if this is my way of caring and showing affection it has to change cus he can't handle that. Am wuh de hell? I really ainno what to say about this, If someone can please explain to me how he got this offended then I would be truly grateful.


p.s bite me J. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home