All bow to the Queen!

Friday, July 23, 2004

 

...and so the week is drawing to a close. It's been a great week is all I can say. Worked quite a bit so the bank account is smiling along with me lol. My cousin left this morning for Trinidad so I have my room back to myself once again. It's CLEAN!! lol she had loads of luggage man. for a 40 year old mom she is actually kinda ok. just ok tho. ^o)

Had some recent drama..with my best friend Kim. but we sorted that out and we back on track as good as ever. ^__^

Well rite now I am rather excited since a certain..ahem feline may be coming home for summer. Missed seeing her last year since she smartly decided tto come down with a sudden cold thus  ruining my fun plans. Definitely gonna be looking to spend some time with her tho.

Summer looks like it's shaping up to be fun.

Youth retreat next week!!!!

 
Love and support going out to Soul Rebel (}) All the best girlie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home