All bow to the Queen!

Sunday, September 05, 2004

First off....I just want to say that I am praying that all our loved ones in Florida are doing ok and have not been hit too hard by this hurricane...Lord jus be with them and protect them all the way. Amen.


Had a great time tonight..went out with Kim and bunch of our friends for a farewell dinner at Cafe Jungles. It was fantastic as always with Jean Paul and Boo just making everyone crack up. Loads of insults were traded LOL and it was just great to have the four girls together again...Me Kimme, the other Kimme a.k.a Harding and Lakeisha. The four of us were always together at SMS ...Boo vise we are all getting too old since we have TONS of memories and sound like old ppl when they are reminiscing. Who asked him huh???

Plan is for a day at the beach next week..that would be the official end of the summer of us...

This summer has been the absolute best. I had my best friend here for months and also got to link up with "my big sis" who is an asolute nut but one of the most amazing ppl I have ever met. Everyday I realise how lucky I am to know someone like her. She knows I got her back rite girl?? :) So now I got 2 K's in my life that are super close to me.

Well this next bit is completely unrelated....but I have a new motto..it's not the most positive thinking one but it sure saves me from alot. "Always leave room for disappointment."


I hate when I let my guard down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home