All bow to the Queen!

Friday, October 22, 2004

...I really hate the first month on a new job. You're guaranteed to make some sorta foolish mistake that leaves you feeling like a giant donkey and increases ur paranoia that everyone is just waiting for you to foul up and fire your tail.

Rite. SO today I was thinking about how much ppl change. And it's amazing. Can you honestly say that you're the same person you were a year ago? two years ago? I know I can't. I used to be known as innocent lil Ana *cease the laffing this instant* and I was at that point in time. However it would be stupid of ppl to assume that I am the same as then. I'm certainly not as innocent altho I am still rather naive about alot of things. Now that's not to say I'm a ho or some sorta worldy woman. Lemme just say that now before I hear the rumors flying about. *humph*

As I was saying....it's sad in a way...and good. How many times have each of us sworn not to do this and still end up doing it like a week or so later? HOW many times have you said I am dun dun with men/women.....er both? 0_0 lol.

The things that shocked you then won't even make you flinch now.

God why do things have to change? Half the time they only change for the worst. :S

I have a sinking feeling in my stomach....it seems really familiar....

...oh hello despair. 0_0




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home