All bow to the Queen!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Ah boy it's been QUITE a week. It started off on a really positive note then tailspun. So many highs, mediums and lows lol. Well this week I was pretty much working alone here since the girl I work with had a week off. The lucky duck. I never realised just how hectic her work schedule is. It's like you never have a single minute to do anything cus someone is always in your face telling you they need something NOW and you are doing 10 other things that are just as urgent. Well I tell ya..after this week I have newfound respect for her.


It rained today. And I got soaked. And I loved it! And I wouldn't have know that I was wet until that guy passed me looked me up and down (mind u I soaking wet and the rain still falling ) and announced "Sweetheart ya getting wet!!" I laughed at that all the way from the van stand to work. Where I ended up laughing more when I told the guys about it. One Greig asked me if I didn't say "gee ya think???" I was in too good a mood to do that.

I dunno what it is about the rain I love so much. It's just curl up with a good book weather ya know? I know some ppl have other ideas for what to do in that kinda weather but there's plenty of time for that in the future :)

My back is still annoying the hell outta me. I keep giving myself the little mini massages but it just does nto feel the same when ya do it for urself. I need a massage a la Lucy Lui in Charlie's Angels lol. Just get someone to walk on my back
ease out the kinks.

One of the guys in here has a kid and he just showed me some pics. And there I was like some twit cooing all over the pics at how cute he was.

Babies and Puppies. My two weaknesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home