All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Is anyone else enjoying this Digicel Fugitive promotion that is going on? Even tho I can't participate I gotta say just listening to the ppl that won and the clues is just hilarious. ^__^ A whole month of this!!!

Awrite awrite what is new with me? Got some tough choices ahead of me but the best place to leave them is in God's hands. And before I go jumping ahead of myself I'm gonna wait for Him to tell me what to do. It's the best thing for all parties involved even tho I know by doing this I end up hurting them.

Work is going faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast but good!! Horribly busy and I hardly ever get time to pop online like i used to. Stealing some time now.

I am confuuuuuuuuuuuuuused!!! ugh. Answers I need some. Ever wonder why you do the things you do or why they happen at all? It's like that in my kooky world.

Finally ...I need a massage. George said maybe back in the day he would have offered....however....LOL.

So rite wha gine happen??

...Lord this blog disjointed!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home