All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

As I sit to write this blog my tummy is doing somersaults cus I am so hungry. I really need to start eating breakfast before I leave home. I am not being too good to myself at all. Just barely waiting for the coffee to finish so I can drown myself in a couple of cups and then the day can really begin.

Getting home yesterday would have been murder had I not had the good fortune to run into an old friend from school. Yes I accosted the poor fella and made him walk with me away from the scores of ppl who were waiting in Baxter's Road for a van. So as we walk towards Barbaree's Hill we run into another dude who informed us that the vans aren't running into Sp'town cus Holetown is flooded. Cus suddenly it is too much effort to go across Highway 2 and come down after Holetown then continue onto to Sp'town. Rather they left hundreds of commuters stuck inside of town. The bastards. Nehoos so my friens calls his friend who informs him that yeah I can call Pops for us and he did! However a whole hour passed before Pops came for us so we spent the time liming in Eagle Hall till he came. My friend and I were in fits of laughter remembering all the stuff that happened to us and our friends at primary and secondary school. Cha den I realise I knew him for years lol. Anyway eventually we got home after making a stop at Chefette (dude's sister was hungry) and at Pricesmart (dude's sister needed to see her pics that got developed lol)

Point is I got home and let me tell you I was so thankful that I ran into him cus I had no idea who I could possibly call to take me home. I know ppl with cars but hardly any of em are willing to drive alllllllllll the way to St James just to make sure I actually got home. I can't really blame em tho cus it is a rather long drive. Ah well I manage somehow.

Well tomorrow is Friday. Think I might start my celebration early. FRIDAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home