All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The reactions ppl give me when my Mum tells them I am a her daughter always leave me laughing. They either can't believe she has another child and/or that I am so red. Suddenly it's a novelty to find a black parent with a red child. Who knew....

Bosses can be so unpredicatable. I get in at 7 30 - 8 pratically every morning. Yesterday was the first day I was late (cus of the bus) and Steph spoke to me and said that my boss wasn't very pleased. He butt me coming into the office and smiled and everything so who knew that was coming. Why ppl jus can't come right out and say what they have to and stop relaying messages? And more importantly why is it that he never notices that I come in a half hour earlier than everyone else and leave an hour later? It just seems to be human nature to find the fault in most things. That's pretty sad.

Who was the smart person that told the Licensing Authority to get their act together? Seems if you don't move quickly enuff these days you gotta end up waiting a good 3 to 4 months to get an appointment to go for your learner's permit...just the permit...oh well more time added to the loads I have allocated to waiting...I just really wanted the stupid thing as soon as possible. Ah well...

Spilled my Chinese yesterday and was very very very depressed about it since I had been craving it for ages. Ended up calling Ian to come take me home cus I wasn't gonna catch the bus with my jeans covered in...er...Chinese grease. 0_0. The lunatic came for me (thanx babes) and JP came along for the ride. Lol...I love those clowns tho. Altho I can't stay around JP too long...I'd die from laughing. :)

I got over my Chinese depression tho (man u know what's spilling something you been craving for ages? nuff to mek yah cry :'( ) since a real sweetie swung by and asked me what I wanted to eat. Within 10 mins he was back and gone with the wind lol....that brightened things up. Thanks babes (k)

Very very sleepy rite now...trying so hard to stay awake...work again tonite...hope they sleep as well as they did the past couple nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home