All bow to the Queen!

Monday, December 06, 2004

Ok so I hate when parents bring their kids to the movies. Particularly at night. And especially when they know the child or children have no behaviour whatsoever.

I went to see the Incredibles last Monday with some friends...and ya know I got there sat down was feeling all excited like cus next day was a bank holiday so the night could be spent just chilling and having a good ole time..so like 15 mins into the movie I am there having a ball when in walks this couple with their 3 kids all under the age of 4 (and Mommy is pregnant btw) and they sit....next to me. Well not right next to me since one of my friends was luckily sitting between me and the family from hell.

Dear God talk about annoying. Oh god the crying the screaming the begging for more popcorn it nearly drove me nuts. I gin probably get tell I being real dramatic and unfair right but how fair is it for you to bring your kids into a movie and exert so little control over them that they ruin the viewing experience for other ppl. I hate that sorta inconsiderate behaviour I HATE it!

Oh rite and the reason I mentioned the fact that they kids were all under 4 and that she was pregnant as well is cause I also don't like to see things like that. To me it looks somewhat careless. Like having kids for having em sake. Yeah that sounds really cold hearted and unfair but that's just how I see it. I know that not everyone is like that but still someone needs to show some of these Bajans how to use a damn condom or get them to start taking birth control pills!! And stop bring the kiddies to late nite shows and making my life miserable!!

So work is going ok. Steph has another two weeks of vacation so she might take em at the very end of the year. Whoo. Pee. lol

Still going away to see my Mum and the rest of the family for a couple days and that should also be loads of fun. :)

Neways that was my lil rant. I just remembered it..bad bad retention skills over here. Life is good in any case and hopefully will keep getting better. Toodlez!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home