All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Yea so the trip home went well. ^__^ And now I miss them all lol...Next year tho...summer hopefully.

Back at work and this week has been going marvellously well. The day I started back work I came in to find my Christmas bonus waiting for me at my desk. *I beams* I tell you that got my spirits soaring. Then later on in the day my boss came in announced that he was giving everyone a day off for the week and my day was the following day!!! So I was able so spend some quality time with my "Big sis"...I must have a million of those by now lol.

So the day was spent hanging with her and a friend of hers in town just buying stuff really. Was able to get her a couple of nice gifts and that made me feel pretty good cus she's the type that is always giving to other ppl.

I am actually here at work waiting for these hugemongous emails to go off ..and so tired am I that I found myself sleeping at the desk...luckily I am the only one here lol...the phone woke me up...y do ppl always call after closing time?:s

Waiting for a fall out actually..did something that I know the 'rents won't approve of...so life is gonna be stressing for the next couple days. It's minor tho when you think of all the other stuff I could be doing. Plus..it's cute.

Life is pretty boring right about now but what's more exciting than actually having life? I count myself lucky...and blessed...

I just keep looking at those tsunami victims numbers as they rise and realise that life isn't bad for alot of us...if only we could wake up and realise that at least for us there is hope for a better future. And hey it's almost a New Year..what better time to start than now. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home