All bow to the Queen!

Friday, January 07, 2005

You ever had the feeling that time was moving too fast..yet still wasn't moving fast enough? I know it sounds weird but that is the feeling that just hit me. I can't even explain it and it's my feeling lol.

On the topic of randomness...I think that it is a personality trait of mine. I dunno I could jump into something with total enthusiasm and maintain it for awhile but then a few months or even weeks down the road I forget all about it. And I don't think it is very impressive that I don't have alot of staying power. The only thing I seem to have the ability to stick with is are my jobs. And for at least the day job it's not cus i love it but rather because I need it. Babysitting with kids now is a different story cus there's so much more involvement and honestly how can you not love children?

I am just wondering how this lack of sticking around is going to affect me when I decided to have a serious relationship. Cus if past experiences prove anything I am getting way too good at detaching myself from ppl I care about. And that just isn't a good thing. It makes me feel cold and I know I am not a cold person. Maybe what I need is time...got loads of that now.

The weekend is here and the rain is doing a number. I hope it holds up 2moro since I have quite a bit of washing to do. lol sounding too much like my mother boh....

Off to work now...and bumming with Ian and JP after work. Goodie. I could use the laughs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home