All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hi!!! So yes I am in a good ...no...make that GREAT mood. Got in about an hour ago from dinner with some friends. I have to join with Suffie and Govan and say that hell yes Bistro Monet is the shizzle!! Food was muy fantastic and the service was great as well..despite the fact that Spi's food came later than the others'. But his fabulous 5 chocolate dessert came first and I do believe it made up for any disappointments eh George?? lol!


The company was beyond great. I laughed til I cried and then some. Govan has ..no behaviour...whatsoever 0_0. Doan talk bout Sophie! Mek me shame man :P

I just felt to blog now that I am in a good mood so that is about it.

I can't wait to go there again!!....sometime in the distant future...

P.S. I kept looking for Marcus :S He miss the bus???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home