All bow to the Queen!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I suffered the worst form of abuse at the hands of my own mother. In recent weeks the stress of my job has caused my back to once again flare up. But wunnah should know this anyway cus I complain about that already…anyway….today I wake up from a nap with my neck just as sore. So I implored her to give me a massage. Now I know that massages aren’t as easy and breezy as they seem on the tele. If you’re doing it to get rid of pain like in my case it’s actually a lil rough but I always feel times better afterwards….

However I think Mum enjoyed this particular massage a bit too much…add in the fact that she said “dog bite yuh” as she applied unusual amounts of pressure and I think we can safely say that she brutalized me in purpose! LOL at least my back isn’t hurting anymore so let’s hope that lasts for a bit more. (she had me cracking up with her antics tho) One thing for sure tho. I am going for a professional massage in the next couple of weeks. I need it.

This weekend was soooo boring. Highlights were the fact that the Mummy Returns showed on CBC on Friday night and well tonight is the Apprentice which I missed last week cus I was at the conference for abstinence at the Gym. Have to press my clothes for work at some point. It saves a good 10 minutes on the morning with me not having to run around like a headless chicken wondering what on earth I am going to wear.

I find myself questioning my taste in music constantly. Two new favourites this week. Keane – We Might as Well be Strangers and….and….*sigh* Hilary Duff – Fly. ** I ducks the flying bottles**

Ah yes another week of work. Got something to look forward to in the next couple of weeks tho :) Uh can’t wait!

Vacation is in the next four months. Think I can make it? I ain got a choice!!

Have a great week pplz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home