All bow to the Queen!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Wow two blogs in two days.

I feel the need to say that I feel all summery. As in top down seat back rolling in my Cadillac....ok not like that...that's a line from a song which to me feels summery. Well I may not have Cadillac nor do I have any friends who own any but I am in the mood to get in car - convertible yes? - and throw on some alternative, some pop rock, ya know...driving music and just head for beach!! Yes I feel like listening to songs that I know some ppl will scoff at cus they don't consider it music but right now it's perfect for what I wanna do. Some Blink 182, Papa Roach, Drowning Pool, Yellowcard, Jet, Beverley Knight,Green Day, Jimmy Eat's World and yes even Jimmy's Chicken Shack!! Yes I feel like throwing my head back and singing at the top of my lungs with Kim, Ian, Boo and Greg in the car and just having a blast.

Man I wish it were summer!! Vacation in two months!! Can't wait to let loose and have some fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home