All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hi

Long time no see.

All alone at work this week since my co worker is uber ill and refused to stay home when I told her to. I guess I gotta respect her for being a trooper. Things are going ok thus far. Made it thru two days without any crises and I am pleased to say that my brain has finally started to behave itself. Been having alot of problems of late remembering things. You don't get Alzheimers at age 21 do you??

Been enjoying the heck outta the DVD player I bought recently thanks to some sources (they know who they are). Hopefully I can get a few of my own when I hit NY next month. That's right ticket booked and spending money has been put safely away so all is going well for now. Leaving on the 3rd so I will be able to catch some Independence sales. Which quite frankly would be fantastic.

I'm really looking forward to it....I dunno....it's not just me I know that...but I am tired of feeling like I am in the same place. There's just this need. I want more. And it isn't just one specific thing...I want more of a whole lot. I don't know how I am going to get it but it has to be had some way, somehow.

I'm learning to sing Celtic. This was totally Enya inspired lol. I'm teaching myself and just using her recordings as a guide. I know it sounds strange but it's fun so far. My voice is nowhere near as good as hers but it's nice to try something new.

More and more I'm beginning to think that moving would be a great idea. Things these days are tense. And I find myself doing things that I know wud make him mad. But truthfully speaking...it doesn't take much with him.

Feeling pretty solemn. Maybe I just need some time away from alot of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home