All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sometimes you have to stop and really ask yourself who are your friends. Taking the time to make that assessment can really save you alot of problems. It's quite easy to have someone be friendly and mistake them for a friend. Truth is...things aren't always the way you see them. It is so hard trying to find people to trust implicitly. It's so easy to say well forget people I'll just stick with myself but when has that ever been proven to be healthy for one?

I've got endless thoughts of people and betrayal in my head lol...for me...if I say you're my friend there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. My whole heart will be into it...but again...not everyone operates the same way.

And I am soft...so soft. I've gotten harder over the past couple years since I have had to encounter bastards from each sex...they say what doesn't kill makes you stronger...

You know what I can't stand...people who turn up their faces and scoff at you because they see you're down. They think that because they know you it's all an act and you need to grow up and stop being a drama queen.

And what's funny is when they have a problem...you're the first to drop everything to be there to support them..because you love em...and that is what you do when you love someone...remotely care about them....

But after you have taken so much time to tear apart the person you think you know...can you rebuild that so called friendship...

What is it with judging people anyway.... and why the hell is it that ppl who know nothing about you are always the first ones to put you in some group.

Why the hell is it that I can't seem to please a damn soul...not even myself?

......................................................................

Like a regular goat..I forgot to pick up my contacts yesterday...dunno how to sort this mess out but we shall see...

Father...I am so tired. You have to do something to lift me up out of this depression. Damn thing seems to come at the worst possible times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home