All bow to the Queen!

Friday, August 19, 2005

So today was a good day. Actually it was a good week. I proved to myself that I can totally handle myself in the office without Steph. Her job is not easy and I am seeing that for myself but somehow still managing and boy that is a confidence builder! I still can't wait til she gets back tho...I miss having a girl around to chat with in the office...the only chick I get to talk to during the day is the psycho girlie upstairs who for some reason is always threatening to beat me *cries* She's just so mean :P Nehoos she is still good company (y)

Plans for the weekend were shot to some extent. A bunch of us managed to get a house for the weekend and it was going to be this massive sleepover/party thing but tiredness got the better of me so I am home right now. Was really looking forward to it..even went grocery shopping with Boo and Greig earlier this week for same said weekend. That was something else LOL....y'all men suck at shopping. That is all I have to say on that matter.

The plan for now is to just link up with them in the morning for the horseback riding and take the weekend from there.

All in all it's still looking to be quite a bit of fun.

Here's hoping the horse don't chuck me off a cliff cus with my luck....Lord Jesus havest mercy lol....

.....................................

I see Rhonda appears to be counting down....I wonder what too LOL :) Happy for you missy (y)

.....................................

Thus concludes today's report. Have a nice weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home