All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not Revenge....but just as sweet....

Now when the news came in the middle of last month that a particular co-worker (a brand of spoilt rich kid that I can't particularly stand) was quitting....why I nearly hit the roof such was my enthusiasm.

Now certain ppl are determined to make me feel guilty about this....but let's be honest. They're not being fired. This is voluntary. And the person is walking around here with teh BIGGEST smile on their face....and you know what? I am grinning right back because in about two weeks I won't have to see their face again or even bother to TRY and be polite.

I absolutely cannot deny I detest this man. Oh HOW i loathe thee! Let me count the ways!

That's right. I am happy. And if you all were me and had to endure that punk's abuse day after day all for the sake of getting work done then you would be THRILLED to see he was leaving. Thrilled I tell you!

And no one is gonna make me feel guilty about seeing the back of that brat. Shoot I'd help him out the door if I could!! muahahahahahahahaa!!! I'm so happy he's going!!!! *screams in delight*

Moving on.....


*screams once more for good measure*

*ahem*

When March 17th comes I am going straight to Bubba's for a CHEESEburger. That's right! With bacon, and mushrooms and a side of fries that I'm gonna dip in that dressing ....oh dear GOD!

M. you with me??? *sigh*

I have a headache now just thinking about that....*weeps*

9 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

I think Bubba's staff will run for cover when they see us coming. Would you believe I have to DANCE that night? Girl... only God can hold me up. Lemme TELL ya. Stupse.

4:38 PM

 
Blogger rhonda said...

NAHHH!!! Get the grilled chicken sandwich with extra garlic butter and with fries!! *drool*

9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all this beef lust is only masking other desires

/shakes head

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

Rog know ya place.

Rhonda....no garlic. I can't stand the stuff 0_0 Master Blaster's all the way! And a mudslide!

Mummy... :'(

4:42 PM

 
Blogger RaiSER said...

beef...lust....

/me kicks away his desktop.. kah kah kah
*tears* console me :'(

5:27 PM

 
Blogger Piggles said...

tonight yuh eating bacon...baaacon...baccoooon.

oops, wrong window!

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

I have GREAT news! He left TODAY!

And yes i know this means work will be even harder with fewer artists but aaaaaaaaaaah he's gooooooooooone!

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Spidude said...

WWJD

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

spi.....

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home