All bow to the Queen!

Monday, January 09, 2006

I dunno what's happened to me these days. I was talking to a buddy of mine and he commented on how he loved "the new me". I don't know when it happened or how but I guess I am glad I fnally grew up and realised I don't need to be everyone's crying shoulder. I'm a pretty ok person and if you need to vent or cry I'm there for you. But y should I honestly give of my self and my time when people go and land themselves back in the same foolishness over and over again? What's the sense in that? I personally cannot see it therefore my response to such cases will no longer be as it was before. Anyone who can't deal with it then tough. I'm tired of being the damn sounding board.

These days life is so great since I've begun weeding out burdens. Like I said earlier....my ears are yours once you're not assailing them with the same probs over and over again. I dun wid dat. It's more than just that tho. Since I finally moved out life is just so much easier...I feel like I have room to breathe and I'm not constantly surrounded by people. It's so freeing.

My roomie is a pretty cool chica. She can cook a mean chicken stew so I figure I'll keep her around lol. The 3rd member of our little ensemble is Patch. Who's just a giant wuss but when she snuggles up to you on a blanket you forget that fact.

The house is pretty nice. Mummy finally saw it this past Saturday and she was suitably impressed. Couldn't ask for much more could I? Once she's happy I'm happier.

Work at present is pretty quiet...a pleasant break from months gone by....altho a little birdie told me things are set to get hectic in another month or so...so I better enjoy this time as it comes eh?

My birthday's coming up...and I can't say I am happy about it at all. 22 years old and I don't feel like I've accomplished a thing. Time will tell....

I'm pretty darn sleepy right now...wish I was home so desperately......

Anyways that's pretty much it for now.

Haven't heard Daana since she left and I'm not sure if she is back. Hope all is well with you chica. I'll be seeing you next month :P

Happy Birthday Govan. Have a blast.

Happy Birthday Rog in advance. Who knew our birthdays were so close?

Bye all and have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home