All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So I went over to my Mom's yesterday and hung out with the family for a bit. Funnily enuff I never really used to do that much. The kids...even tho the ARE brats when they are ready...are actually really entertaining!

Daddy came home and started exclaiming when he found me stretched out on the couch watching TV, "Oh Jesus Lord yuh back already???" LOL

It was nice I gotta say....haven't really talked that much with the parental units or the kids in quite awhile. I guess everything is working out for the best.

Is it just me or REAL chinese stores opening up of late? I don't mean restaurants...we got nuff o dem already...I am talking about actual stores. It's insane. I counted like 5 in town this morning and one more in Green Hill. It's all very weird cus they all seemed to open at pretty much the same time.

I'm feeling very random. Maybe it's cus I'm hungry?

So my co-worker went home on sick leave today. I feel really bad for her. She really looked like crap when she came in today. Don't worry. I told her so to her face so it's not like I'm talking behind her back or anything. At least this way she will get some rest. God knows she deserves some time off!

......I'd like some time off.

Ah yes vacation. Well the first week was going to be in March BUT ...we have some project to do...and well...it wouldn't be right if i left in the middle of it when we needed all hands on deck right? so I ended up having to push it back by another two months....here's hoping it gets approved.

I'd love to take another trip this year. Was thinking about being cheap and just calling my mom and my sister and get them to go over to Trinidad and shop. It's supposed to be a good shopping place no? I really never did much shopping when I used to visit there...it was all about seeing the relatives....Neways I haven't seen Madelle (Grandma) in a long time...Padelle (Grandpa) died a couple years back...which is a shame cus he died before I got to see him and really remember him.

All I remember of him is the old white man who used to sing to me and put rum in my Milo or Ovaltine to get me to go to sleep.

God bless him.

Lord knows what I will end up doing. But the same money I would spend on planefare to go London or elsewhere I could spend on clothes in T n T no?

Then again I just remembered that Jason as well as another hooligan will be in NY over summer so maybe I should just go make their lives miserable the same way they do mine.

Brilliant! :D

Well that's it for now. Off to see Heath in Casanova. No Brokeback jokes please. I've heard them all.

RENT tomorrow!!!

P.S. Hannibal Lecter is a sicko. But a brilliant one at that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

That's very wise of you.

11:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fixed the comments... just set it to anyone can post as opposed t the default of registered users only.

11:17 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

thanks Pops. :)

11:17 AM

 
Blogger M. said...

Hannibal Lecter Rocks.

11:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yawn. i need some pastry

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Piggles said...

So THAT's where you picked up your drinking habit!

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home