All bow to the Queen!

Monday, June 12, 2006

I feel miserable. I dislike clients.

Then again maybe they dislike me too so six is half dozen right? HA!

Inconsiderate morons incapable of making a decision. Pisses me off.


I had a good weekend. Lots of books. Too much heat but the sea breeze helped somewhat.

I discoverd that there ARE attractive single Christian males out there BUT they're on a boat so this helps me not.

My nieces like the hair. My mother is concerned. My father is perplexed. The usual.

Not much work going on. Which is odd because now I actually have time to breathe.

I can't understand some of the people I work with. Sometimes you think WOW they're so great and then others it's like...Ok WHO are you and what have you done with the person I'm used to working with?

It doesn't look like I am going anywhere for vacation this year. Tickets to NY are 1500 and up. Uh NO. The last time I paid that kind of money for a ticket was when I went to London. So there is no way in hell I am paying that kinda moola for a ticket to freaking NY. And I still gotta shop? Jokes.

I was telling a buddy of mine that I might have to end up going to TnT and shop there instead. His response was less than satisfactory. Bah humbug.

I'm hungry.

11 Comments:

Blogger Spidude said...

BWIA had New York for $1099 in the paper.

Well there is always Puerto Rico :)

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

:| when was this? and y u ain call a sistuh??? *THUD*

D and her mom aren't going to Puerto Rico anymore so that plan is shot. NY or bust!!

7:55 AM

 
Blogger rhonda said...

But i thought shopping in TnT was good?! So i've heard, but yeah i guess it just can't compare to NY. Keep looking though, a special might pop up!

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Leelee said...

Book online is usually cheaper, or try indirect flights-Air Jamaica to NY etc. Also the shopping place is Guyana! No lie. Trust me, went there last weekend and my wardrobe looks great. The quality of the clothes and shoes EXCELLENT. US$1 is GUY$200. I spent GUY$32 000 in shoes and got 10 pairs...thats BDS$300 for 10 pairs of HOT shoes...HOT Sex and the City Carrie Bradshaw shoes, plus work shoes, plus clothes for work etc. etc. I got a manicure, pedicure, best facial ever and eyebrows for GUY$8000 which is BDS$80...your money goes a long way! Forget Trinidad, Guyana is the place to be..and flights are as low as BDS$400 on Cbbean Star.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Spidude said...

Lizzie ...you gun send she down dey tuh get lost now? :)

5:28 PM

 
Blogger M. said...

Shopping in TnT is great.. but I already promised that I would leave this topic alone.. so...

C.O.T.

Yay for books, yay for the chicks liking your hair... Done know dat de big one want hers do so too. Poor chile gine get she head cut off shortly.

7:45 AM

 
Blogger Leelee said...

You only get kidnap in Guyana if you dealing drugs, besides I know ppl in high places (which isn't hard considering we below sea level). Sparky thats only US$5000, we could raise that amongst ourselves if we wanted her released :)

Spi: I got a bodyguard for her, his name is Ramnarine Chatterpaul, and he is good with weilding a bat. Mel you will be fine, all else fails, I'll look after you...we gine in July. :) If not, just buy that iPod and treat yourself right here hahaha

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Spidude said...

Or shop at Super Centre, and enter their Universal Studio trip give away.. and PRAY! :)

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

Isn't that considered gambling?

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Spidude said...

Nope.....you shop there normally no? Hence you are just entering a sweepstakes for a possible reward.

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

...interesting.

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home