All bow to the Queen!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Been ages since I last blogged which should indicate that I have nothing to blog about right?

Truthfully it's been an interesting few weeks in my life. Some of the happiest and also some of the most uncertain. I guess only time will tell but for the moment I'm satisified with my lot in life. Bet you never thought you'd hear those words from me huh? Don't worry. Give me another week :)

I've settled into the new job pretty ok. The people here are a bunch of characters from the boss (who won't stop trying to poison us all with endless amounts of candy) right back down. I miss Stephanie (girl from my old job) HORRIBLY. I'd pretty much gotten used to seeing her and talking to her almost everyday for the past two years so it kinda sucks not being able to just look across at her and burst out laughing cus we were thinking the same thing at the same time. I hardly hear her these days because she's completely swamped with work. I've been hearing nasty rumours of her and the guys working Saturdays and Sundays because there's so much going on.

Can I just say how GLAD I am that I'm outta that place?? THANK YOU JESUS!!

Well that's pretty much it from me. Certain people might cuss me for not talking about certain other people but that really isn't anyone's business but mine and theirs :P

Sodabix if you come in here and drop ANY comments I will surely remove ur head from your body the next time I see you.

Toodlez! ^__^

8 Comments:

Blogger Piggles said...

Look what you have brought upon yourself. Nobody had to know there was something to comment about. I had intended to keep the comments to myself, and I still shall, for I like my head, both of them thanks. :)

(You had to know I coudln't leave without being raucus!)

6:32 PM

 
Blogger RaiSER said...

but but mel.. we all gathered u got a man now.. just spread the love *snicker*

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

Stupse. Men.

11:34 AM

 
Blogger M. said...

Wuhlawse look at how things gettin all hot in here. :) I think I shall keep my mouth sufficiently closed and just sit back and enjoy the fireworks. :D

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Daanz said...

Whaaaaaaaat???? What the heck is going on here????


With each blogsite I visit I just feelin' more and more out de loop!!!


Who's dis man?? Why was I not given the opportunity to congratulate and fuss too???

I like I gotta come online more often.

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

11:54 PM

 
Blogger RaiSER said...

there wont be any fireworks M. well... not here.. *rolls eyes*

10:37 PM

 
Blogger Spidude said...

More importantly I havent been informed about this man.... *disgust*

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home