All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

We're moving office today. Lol I'm not really big into moving...all the upheaval...feels like you're tearing up roots to a point. Human beings are so complex sometimes...saying complex is easier than saying we're contradictory.

See I like feeling rooted and stable and I hate the upheaval. However I do enjoy doing something new every now and then so...pretty strange that!

I noticed something over the past couple weeks and wow! it really shocked me. Someone I honestly thought I was close to has been quite the bitch to me and I'm trying to figure out why. All I know is that if I react in kind somehow I'll be blamed as being immature. 4 years of what has truly been a roller-coaster friendship is now evidently at an end and to be honest...it's a relief. At least now I know what they really think of me lol and I won't be making an ass of myself over them and the friendship again.

Today is my dad's birthday. He's 65 and blaming me for all this gray hairs LOL :)

I'm thankful. Thankful for my parents, my family and my true friends...as small a number as they may be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Piggles said...

But wait...he right to blame ya....cuz you even got me sprouting a few grey hairs :P

At least you know where you stand, which is always a good thing in any relationship!

Hurry up and christen the new office too :P You dun know wuh i talkin bout!!

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home