All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh piss it.

I'm in the most ridiculous mood today. I'm at work so I can't scream with fustration or cry as I would like. So instead I'm blogging.

It's just one of those days I hate being me. I feel ordinary. Unattractive. Miserable. Like Mr Cellophane. I'm UPSET!

And there's no one particular reason for this. It's a whole host of reason. Lately I've been feeling so down with everything that's been happening with everyone around me. I'm twitchy. Snappy. My good goes from happy ding dong to scraping the barrel bottom within seconds. Why am I feeling this way??

Why do ppl suck so immensely!?? Why am I so emotional???!! I feel like I felt at 19 when I was going through the worst period of my life. 4 years ago...the more things change the more they stay the same.

I'm wrecked. Drama queen? I feel to say to hell with people who are always so quick to label ppl like that. Prima donna even. Where are your friends when you need them. I need some fuel.

I'm so tired...so wasted. I just want to put my head down and sleep for the next week.

Why can no-one keep their promises....

Why can't I laugh anymore?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ishmoo said...

Not to presume to understand how you are feeling.

i think i can relate to the up and down, for no reason

it's something people like you and I have to learn to deal with

and if you ever figure it out, PLEASE blog and let me know.

12:24 AM

 
Blogger M. said...

People suck immensely because that's what people do. They don't keep promises, because that's what they do. And that's what makes them people. You just have to deal with it I guess. Live with it.

Lie down and sleep. You need it, do it. Like someone suggested to me recently, schedule in some Mel time, and keep the apoointment.

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

No need to get all cynical. Roll with the punches.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Sophia Pitt-Browne said...

Some good pasta would sort you out. Tell you what, I'll let you take me out to get some fettucine alfredo, that way we can both get some good food and you can get the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone happy.

Yes, yes, I know I'm a sweet person for making such a suggestion but that's cause I am your friend. :D

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home