All bow to the Queen!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Here's to New Experiences!

It's been a fun weekend of firsts for me.

Saturday was the first time I wore a dress to somewhere other than church...or graduation lol. It was also my first secular concert (as it were) I went to the Hal Linton showcase at Limelight with two really good friends and a bunch of acquaintances. Hal is an amazing performer! MAN can he belt out some vocals! The background singers were on pretty on point too. And the band....oh the band. With the right management Hal is sure to go far!

That said....I will never find myself going to Limelight again for any meal.

The service was horrible and the food was totally subpar. Imagine three of the people at our table ordered burgers only to hear "oh we're not serving burgers tonight." In other words...order big tonight you cheap bastards! You haven't a choice!"

So I ended up ordering two samosas that cost me $18 bucks. Le brr?

Add to the fact that the four of us swore we saw a lady at the table just behind us being served a burger.....come again? Fail.

ANYWHOOS. That was the worst thing about that night. The rest of the night was firsts all the way. I managed to finally "meet" someone who's turning out to a pretty fun dude. A breath of fresh air is the best way to describe him!

Today has also been a first! First day in our new office in Warrens and it's LOVELY. We're occupying two stories. Admin below, production, creative and media upstairs. And we've got a crate elevator. lol I've got to post pics of this. It's just too cute. My boss' fave colour is orange so it's every freakin where dread.

I'm slowing but surely getting used to it lol...

Anyways it's been a fun week for me. Here's hoping it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home